Train the Trainer
This Train the Trainer seminar teaches you the necessary tools for successful and effective training. This course covers aviation requirements and focuses on getting you fit as an instructor.
| Duration>||3 days|
|Target Group>||• Instructor / Trainer for theoretical and practical training
• Examiner for theoretical and practical exams
|Content>||• Principles of learning
• Learning methods "How do we learn?"
• Factors that influence the learning process
• Initial and final situation in training
• Knowledge of training planning and training preparation (lesson plan, learning group analysis, motivation of the participants)
• Information on teaching methods (basic methods, selection of methods)
• Application of teaching and learning materials (beamer, whiteboard, flipchart, multimedia package)
• My effect as a trainer (rhetoric, body language, comprehensibility)
• Group dynamic processes (what are groups? Advantages of groups, hazard fields of a group)
• Performance analysis, evaluation of the training
• Development of training courses
• Overview Fatigue Risk Management
After the seminar, course participants receive a digital certificate via email
We will take care of your physical well-being. Coffee, snacks, fruits, lunch – all included in the seminar price
Seminars are either being conducted at our training center in Frankfurt (Germany) or at one of our partner locations.
Please see seminar details or awias.com/locations for more information.
Our courses beginn at 09:00 am; courses end at 17:00 pm
AWiAS Aviation Services GmbH
Am Südpark 10