This course is designed to prepare you for your role as an Accountable Manager and specifically for the Recognition Talk at the Authority (e.g., Luftfahrt-Bundesamt). AWiAS Aviation Service has a 100% quota for the recognition interview. This course is also very popular with Nominated Persons (NPFO, NPGO, NPCT etc.).
| Duration>||2 days|
|Target Group>||• Accountable Manager
• Safety Manager
• Quality Manager
• Nominated Person (Postholder)
• Compliance Monitoring Manager
• Aviation Authority Officials
|Content>||• Preparation for aviation management personnel
• Responsibilities of an Accountable Manager acc. EASA Part-ORO.GEN.200 for Flight Operations, Training, Ground Operations and Continuous Airworthiness
• Distinction "Accountability" and "Responsibility"
• Task of the Postholder and the Compliance Manager
• Responsibilities and implementation of a management system (SMS)
• Monitoring, auditing, selection of service providers
• EASA requirements for organization and documentation
• National and international aviation regulations
• Social skills/ leadership
|Regulations>||• Commission Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139
• Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
• Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012
• ICAO Annex 6
After the seminar, course participants receive a digital certificate via email
We will take care of your physical well-being. Coffee, snacks, fruits, lunch – all included in the seminar price
Seminars are either being conducted at our training center in Frankfurt (Germany) or at one of our partner locations.
Please see seminar details or awias.com/locations for more information.
Our courses beginn at 09:00 am; courses end at 17:00 pm
AWiAS Aviation Services GmbH
Am Südpark 10