Auditor in Aviation
In this training you will learn the tools to get started as an aviation auditor. It covers the legal basics as well as the personal abilities of an auditor and presents them on the basis of practical examples and exercises.
This course is also beneficiary for experienced auditors who seek for a recurrent training and want to upgrade their skills.
| Duration>||2 Days|
|Target Group>||• Accountable Manager
• Safety Manager
• Nominated Person (Postholder)
• Compliance Monitoring Manager
• Quality Assurance Staff
• Aviation Authority Officials
|Content>||• New features of DIN EN ISO 19011:2018
• Planning, preparation and follow-up of audits
• Execution of audits (practical training) including video analysis and feedback
|Regulations>||• DIN EN ISO 9000 Norms, DIN EN ISO 19011
• Commission Regulation (EU) No. 965/2012
• Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014
• Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011
• Commission Regulation (EU) No. 748/2012
After the seminar, course participants receive a digital certificate via email
We will take care of your physical well-being. Coffee, snacks, fruits, lunch – all included in the seminar price
Seminars are either being conducted at our training center in Frankfurt (Germany) or at one of our partner locations.
Please see seminar details or awias.com/locations for more information.
Our courses beginn at 09:00 am; courses end at 17:00 pm
AWiAS Aviation Services GmbH
Am Südpark 10