EASA Part-145 Maintenance Organisation
Everything you need to know about EASA Part-145 for maintenance organisations is covered in this training.
Update: In the near future (status Q3 2019) the introduction of compliance monitoring and safety management system -comparable EASA Air Ops- for Part-145 maintenance organisations is announced. The regulation thus replaces the 1321/2014. In this seminar we answer the following questions: What are the innovations? What steps do I have to take now to be compliant?
| Duration>||2 days|
|Target Group>||• Accountable Manager
• Quality Manager
• Design Organisation Staff
• CAMO Staff
• Management personell Part-145
• Aviation Authority Officials
|Content>||• Overview of EASA regulations in the area of maintenance
• Structure and content of Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 Annex II (Part-145)
• Relevant AMC and Guidance material
• Responsibilities in a maintenance organisation
• Connections with other regulations
|Regulations>||• Commission Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139
• Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
After the seminar, course participants receive a digital certificate via email
We will take care of your physical well-being. Coffee, snacks, fruits, lunch – all included in the seminar price
Seminars are either being conducted at our training center in Frankfurt (Germany) or at one of our partner locations.
Please see seminar details or awias.com/locations for more information.
Our courses beginn at 09:00 am; courses end at 17:00 pm
AWiAS Aviation Services GmbH
Am Südpark 10