EASA Part-M CAMO
Everything you need to know about EASA Part-M for CAMO can be found in this training. Annex I of Regulation EU 1321/2014 and the corresponding Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) are discussed in detail. The training also provides an overview of relevant sections of other regulations such as Part-145 and Part-21.
Update: Soon (as of Q3 2019) the introduction of Compliance Monitoring and Safety Management System – comparable to EASA Air Ops – for CAMOs is expected. The so-called Part CAMO replaces Regulation 1321/2014. In this seminar we answer the following questions: What are the innovations? What steps do I have to take now to be compliant?
| Duration>||2 days|
|Target Group>||• Accountable Manager
• Nominated Person Continuing Airworthiness
• CAMO Staff
• Airworthiness Review Staff
• Quality Manager
• Aviation Authority Officials
• Application - Introduction to Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 and its amendments
• Structure and content of Annex I (Part-M)
• Continuing airworthiness requirements
• Responsibilities in a CAMO
• Connections with other regulations
• Regulatory requirements, responsibilities and acceptable verification procedures
|Regulations>||• Commission Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139
• Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
After the seminar, course participants receive a digital certificate via email
We will take care of your physical well-being. Coffee, snacks, fruits, lunch – all included in the seminar price
Seminars are either being conducted at our training center in Frankfurt (Germany) or at one of our partner locations.
Please see seminar details or awias.com/locations for more information.
Our courses beginn at 09:00 am; courses end at 17:00 pm
AWiAS Aviation Services GmbH
Am Südpark 10